11 January 2011

10 Best of 2010

I am limiting myself to 10 of my favourite products of 2010... one product for each category :) hope you enjoy!

1. Best Foundation: REVLON colorstay. doesnt feel cakey despite being thick and lasts ages!



2. Best Blush: 17 (boots own brand) in China Pink




3.Best Bronzer: Natural Collection (Boots own brand) Bronzing powder in Golden Glow




4. Best Eyeshadow: Elf Eye Brightening Quad in Nymph Dreams




5.Best Eyeliner: ELF shimmer eyeliner pencil in Twinkle Teal




6. Best Mascara: Collection 2000 Collagen Curl waterproof




7.Best Skin Product: St Ives Apricot Scrub in Invigorating.

couldnt access mine right now.. now picture sorry :(

8.Best Bath Product: Imperial Leather Snug as a Bug.

Run out of product so no picture sorry :(

9.Best Book: Brick Lane by Monica Ali

My book broke on holiday so no picture sorry :(

10.Best Film I Watched.: The boy in striped Pyjamas.

No comments:

Post a Comment