This is the Bourjois' latest foundation (as far as I'm aware) and I have been meaning to try one for ages, and as soon as I saw it was 'healthy' for my skin I was sold!claiming to detoxify your skin by being anti-pollutant, and containing chlorophyll (found in plants) to bring in oxygen I was a bit wary but i bought it anyway and this is what i found...
What I love about this foundation:
- It makes my skin look amazing!
- The shades are very true to skin tones (not too orange/pink/yellow)
- I like to believe it is the reason my skin has improved and is the clearest it has been in a while
- Buildable coverage
What I dislike about this foundation:
- It is a weird consistency for a liquid and dries very quickly
- I can't apply it with my fingers properly
- I have to use a pump and a half-2 pumps which means it will go quickly (and its not that cheap)
Overall the pro's outweigh the con's and it is currently my go-to foundation daily!
If anyone has any foundations they recommend for combination skin with good coverage comment below...