28 May 2011

I'm not myself tonight

Today I popped into town with my mum without expecting to buy much.. and as planned I spend under a tenner. This is only because I checked my boots offers on those little machines to see i had a voucher that meant as long as i bought one 17 product I got their new eye brightening concealer free.. so I picked out a blush got to the till and was told i could get another thing free.. so got two free things as a result! anyway after this little ramble heres what I bought


My mum also bought me:
Letters to Juliet DVD
Pantene Pro-V Colour Protect deep conditioner

What I bought:
L'oreal Casting creme gloss in light frosted blonde: £4.11 Boots
Collection 2000 shimmer and shade in just peachy: £1 Poundland
17 Blusher in First Flush: £3.50 Boots (I got Free)


17 Blush & Glow in Strawberry Swirl: £4 Boots



17 Hide and Chic Eye Brightening Concealer in Light Rose: £5 Boots (I got free)

Expect a few reviews soon, until next time...
Laura x





2 comments:

  1. Ohh what great buys. I recently bought letters to juliet but haven't watched it yet! I'm excited to though xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. First Flush looks gorgeous :o) x

    ReplyDelete